ComCor® Sled Harness builds explosive power, core strength, agility, endurance and more. Attaches to weighted sled, tire or vehicle. Comes with 9' single-point attachment strap.
- Non-Slip Belt system: light pulling stage 1 & heavy pulling stage 2 (Pat. Pend.)
- Order Connection type: Single or Double for your specific needs
- 3 Chest Sizes: Youth, Adult and Big & Tall (measured under chest line)
- Lifetime Warranty Against Defects
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee*
- Made in the USA - Not Imported
- Includes: 9' Pull Strap and Single-point Snap Hooks - (2 pt connection optional)
- All Metal Fasteners; no plastic to break!
- 2 Anchor Rings: 1 on back, 1 on front (1250 lb. rated)
- Dual-Action Belt system designed for light & heavy pulling without failure (Pat. Pending).
Pullover, vest design, short for maximum core training, better comfort and ease of use. Inter-skeletal webbing reinforced to withstand the toughest workouts. Perfect for CrossFit®, football, rugby, soccer, track, baseball, and more. Made in the USA. For multiple unit sales please email us for pricing.
Q: Are pull rings on the front as well as the back?
A: Yes, you can pull backward and forward.
Q: What does double attachment mean?
A: Single attachment means the strap will attach to a single point on a sled. Double attachment means it will attach at 2 points on a sled.
A: Yes, they velcro in place, under the shoulder strap. They are 7/16" thick and covered with soft, washable, nylon or polyester fabric.